At Gnara we hope all our orders are delivered seamlessly and without issue but we understand that unforeseen circumstances may occasionally arise during transit. Please read the following information for next steps on filing a shipping claim.
Eligibility for Shipping Claims
Shipping claims are only applicable to orders that have opted into shipping insurance during checkout. Please note that if the order is not covered under shipping protection, we are not liable it is lost or stolen. If your order is covered under shipping insurance, please follow the instructions below to file a claim.
Filing a Shipping Claim
Please wait 2 days for your package to arrive after it has been marked delivered.
- We've found that occasionally carriers may mark packages as delivered before they arrive or deliver it to a neighbor.
- Please note we will not be able to process your claim until the 2 days have passed.
- If your package does not turn up after 2 days, please proceed below.
File a claim:
- Use this link to file your claim.
- Attach any relevant supporting documentation, such as your shipping confirmation, photos or any other evidence that may assist in the claim process.
- Our team will review your claim and respond within 3 business days to confirm its status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I file a claim without shipping insurance?
- Unfortunately, we are not able to process claims on orders that did not opt into shipping insurance. We recommend reaching out to your shipping carrier for more info.
What is the time frame for filing a shipping claim?
- All claims must be filed within 7 business days of receiving your order.
If you have any additional questions or require assistance regarding your claim, please feel free to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.