SheFly Apparel is an apparel brand on a mission to design products that make the outdoors more accessible for all. Our signature product is the three-season Go There™ Pant, which features a second, patented zipper (in addition to a traditional zipper) that allows everyone to ‘answer nature’s call’ and relieve themselves in the outdoors, without exposing themselves to the elements or other people.
No one should have to think twice about answering nature’s call outside. Our mission is to revolutionize the way we design apparel so that people of all genders can feel comfortable, safe, and confident while spending time outdoors -- whether at work or at play. More than one out of three women have had an outdoor bathroom accident and it's our core belief that the problem is not our anatomy; it’s our clothing. We are building a movement at the intersection of outdoor accessibility and gender-based empowerment.
- SheFly® is entirely women-owned and operated.
- Founded by Georgia Grace Edwards, Bianca Gonzalez, and Charlotte Massey
- Company founded in 2018, when the three college students registered as a Vermont LLC
Established headquarters in Gunnison, Colorado in January 2022
- Gained patent-pending status in July 2018 and have since been granted several patents and trademarks.
- Early prototypes underwent 50+ iterations
- SheFly pants have been worn in 50 states and 15+ countries to date
- Pandemic Setback: In Summer 2020, COVID-19 caused our factory to close and global supply chains to collapse, pausing our intended pants production indefinitely. In the two years since, we entirely rebuilt our supply chain and built an enthusiastic community and waitlist of nearly 6,000 people