Gnara® x Kula Cloth
Made to order. Expect to ship within 1 week.
Kula Cloth is the first-of-its-kind, intentionally designed reusable antimicrobial pee cloth!
Say goodbye to wet hands, excessive amounts of toilet paper, and the ineffective "drip n dry" method! Gnara and Kula Cloth are a match made in pee heaven! Get your very own limited edition Gnara x Kula Cloth and support two female-founded businesses!
- 10x absorbant fabric
- Silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- Eco-friendly non-toxic materials
- Durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- 'Double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- Easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- Retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
This product is final sale and ineligible for return or exchange.
I became allergic to toilet paper several years ago. I started using cotton flannel and t-shirts cut into squares for peeing. A friend turned me on to Kula Cloth. I bought mine at the beginning of the quarantine, when it was impossible to buy tp.
This little piece of cloth is more efficient than tp, no waste to dispose of, and now, I don't have to wash several cotton squares and dry them to not get a rash anymore. I can't believe that they aren't selling like iPhones. So much cheaper, too! I'm about to become a permanent nomad, wandering the world. I'm bringing my original, and I was looking for a backup. Here I am! You need one. You might not have known it before now, but here you go. Get one. Or a spare.
What would I do if someone stole mine? Cry. And swear. Get one. Or more.